Monday 16 July 2012

Kangaroo Autoseal Bottle

Photobucket 

I would love one of these!!! When I was a member of David Lloyd's gym in England, I was constantly lugging around a bottle, keys, money, a towel etc, plus my gym bag, a spare change of clothes, my togs etc.
Well, of course, I didn't have each of these items on me at all times, but the first four things, sure. There's not much I can do about the towel, but this bottle would be so handy at the gym! I never really know what to do with my locker key, and its always good to have some cash with you.

I first saw this bottle on pinterest.com, and I knew I had to have it! I would love to buy one for my sister as well, but they are pretty expensive. Since I got into photography though, I've gotten used to spending a bit more on things, although I can't really afford it.

I would have never been able to justify $25 on a drink bottle before. Maybe I'll get lucky and a special will come up on grabone.co.nz? That would be fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment